Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. Jangan lupa untuk subscribe. Jadilah seorang daripada the 'Followers' blog ini!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Life as a Student

Alhamdulillah, already in the 5th day of Ramadhan. Since now I have started a new life as a student at LUCT (Limkokwing University of Creative Technology) to further my study, this Ramadhan is totally different. This year I have more time to spend with my family as I only have 3 classes in a week from 2pm - 5pm. Alhamdulillah also, today my daughter Hani has successfully completed her 4th day of fasting.

I'm still adjusting with my new life as a master student. Compared to the bachelor time in UUM around 15 years ago, I believe this time is tougher because of the environment. Now I have more commitment beside study. Study at home also a bit challenging. For the last 3 days I've struggling with my assignment. Thanks God, my Palestinian lecture, Mr Sharif generously dragged the dateline for another 1 week! So tonight a can perform my tarawikh at Surau till end.

I believe, this is my first posting using English. Sorry.. I'm just aligning my mind with my assignment which is in English. Well.. if u find my English is not up to the standard... who cares? My classmates are all foreigners from 10 countries around the world including me and another 1 malay lady. Proper English is just for English literature. Language is just a communication medium. As long as both of the communicator understand each other I believed its enough. My 4 years old son, Hilmi, also can browse the internet even though he only understand yes, no, start, loading, game over and shut down. Of course...he is browsing a games portal!

p/s:To my fellow classmate...now u can read my blog. Ha..ha.ha.

Sempoi.. share on: : facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment